Friday, July 1, 2016

Morning Blend


Since this image has a small amount of detail on it already, let me tell you how it makes me feel! Do you have a beverage and snack? No? Well you might want to grab one! Have you drank a glass of water today? No?! Please remember to drink some water each day! Oh wait, I'm off subject!

Ready? Lets go! 

Every morning, before my experimentation with aromatherapy, I'd start my morning with a jolt of caffeine, and then worry if I didn't finish it by a certain time of night, that I wouldn't sleep. Now, I love caffeine. It and I have had a love affair since I was a young teen. However, since I have ADHD, it would exasperate my naturally high energy levels, and cause me to feel a little out of control. Yes, I've had a caffeine addiction several times in my life, and the headaches accompanied with quitting, are the absolute worst

Since I started aromatherapy, however, I do not need caffeine to wake up. In fact, this particular blend helps me wake up and feel wide awake until I switch out the pad in my necklace to a calmer scent. Citrus scents, I've found, are really energizing, so much in fact, that my husband told me that I was acting extremely hyper my first time. Since then, I've used an even amount of citrus oils as floral, just to try and keep the energy level down. 

Does the allergy part work? Yes! In fact, I find myself presenting less allergy-like symptoms with it, than with meds, which weren't seeming to do a darn thing.