Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Aromatherapy pillow


Today, my husband and I went to a local store/restaurant and purchased dried Lavender, Chamomile, and Rose. We then bought a pound of "organic" flax seeds from the supermarket (it didn't really matter to me if they were organic or not, that's just the only one we could find). I put 2 1/2 cups of flax seed, and a 1/2 cup of lavender, rose and chamomile. After that, I made this snazzy little pillow case for it.I made it so it overlaps in the back and holds itself shut like a pillow sham. I don't know the dimensions of it, but it fits over my eyes and rests comfortably there. 

Aromatherapy isn't only essential oils, and this pillow is most certainly therapeutic! I highly recommend making one of these for sure, as it'll likely relax you entirely and help lull you to sleep.