Friday, July 1, 2016

Wind Down Blend


Let me start off by saying, I'm an autistic adult. I'm 25 and was diagnosed in early 2016. No, I do not find this a curse, nor do I support Autism Speaks and their Eugenics campaign. I'm happily married, and I do not think this'll ruin my marriage, if anything, this discovery has helped improve it. 

How has it helped me? I've become more calm. In stressful situations, I used to put my hands over my ears and panic until my husband reminded me about the headphones I often travel with and use while in walmart, the grocery store or some other unpleasant atmosphere. With the diffuser necklace, I'll remember it on my own and find that I'm more even-tempered. Autism comes with insomnia-like symptoms, and I'll have a hard time sleeping for weeks at a time, but with aromatherapy, I'm able to calm down and even sleep during those flare-ups. 

Now, why am I posting this? This "Wind Down" diffuser necklace blend is calming enough that I'll wear it right up until bed, then diffuse something similar to it, which will put me to sleep. I no longer feel like my anxiety has reached atomic levels, in fact, I only feel that 'out of control' level when I'm in walmart at 3pm on a friday, which is saying something! Before, I had that feeling all day, every day, and was prone to emotional overload which meant I'd snap at my husband. 

I've only been using aromatherapy for a month, and already I feel like a new person! 

Naturally Lovable and Peaceful Sleep are both made by Now Foods. I'm only specifying this to make the search easier, I'm not one to push brands on people, especially since not everyone wants to buy doTerra, Young Living, or Now Foods.