Thursday, July 21, 2016

Aromatherapy Journal


I'm already using a blank journal to record the blends/recipes I experiment with, and the ones I use every night. The more I use them, the more I want to keep a detailed account of what I'm doing, and figured I should probably make an official essential oils notebook. Since we don't have a printer right now, we're going to visit a place like staples. Since the link above contains reference charts you have to pay for, this'll all be done in increments. 

This will be useful when referencing it for personal use, or when talking to someone else. Since my doctor is open to aromatherapy, I'm likely going to start bringing it to appointments with me so I can talk to her about it and help educate her a little bit, as well as document when I'm having a tough time and what oil I used for when. 

I guess it all boils down to, I just want to be more organized and this should help me be such!